Friday, July 8, 2011

Five Senses Friday VIII

Feeling:
Euphoric. I have "completed" my last real thesis chapter. As I described to a couple friends (who were repulsed) that post-orgasmic stupor has set over me now. Which would make sense, since thesis writing is just academic, self-congratulatory masturbation anyways, no?
Smelling:
I just took such a deep breath it gave me a little headache. I wish I had a heightened sense of smell. That said, all I can smell is the Aqua Di Gioia I slathered myself in this morning.
Hearing:
oh oh! 98 degrees! Yessssss! I recently had a neighbour come down at 10:30 to inform me to turn the sick 90s pop, that Claire and I had been belting along to, down. Well...he didn't phrase it that way. More of a "it's me from upstairs. Again..."
Tasting: 
Just Got Mind-Laid High Fives for Everyone!
Pecans. I packed the healthiest and yet most satisfying snack for the library today; raspberries, blackberries (which were my childhood favourite berry, and now I remember why) and pecans. And some unremarkable watermelon, but let's focus on the amazing.
Seeing:
Myself leaving the library early. My mind-load is too blown to focus anymore. If I'd actually gotten laid, this would be when I throw out high-fives to everyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment