Monday, October 25, 2010

Wafflesexual

So the Martlets lost in the semi-finals yesterday. I am not overly surprised - we were playing Laval, and they are a very talented team. Beatable, certainly, but a tough battle nonetheless. I was very crushed to have been taken off halfway through the second half. I missed a huge tackle, which resulted in a try, and as I was jogging back after the kick, after having cried in the end zone out of shame, convincing myself that I was going to redeem myself, Francois subbed me out. I am still mortified over it.

So I went out and got rather drunk last night. Had some beers, played some pool. Bought groceries at 1:00 am. Took home a package of Belgian waffles.

I no longer bring boys home from the bar - I bring waffles.

And every short lived moment spent with them is sinful, indulgent, and ultimately regrettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment