Friday, November 12, 2010

Bathroom Beautification

I have a subletter in my bathroom.

Somewhat uncharacteristically, a few weeks ago I decided to spare the life of a spider that had set down roots in the upper corner of my shower. She has long spindly legs, is about the size of a loonie. I (unoriginally) named her Charlotte. And when I say is about the size of a loonie, I mean was. She has doubled in size. And has brought a friend. How far should this "live and let live" philosophy go? I think we are getting dangerously close to embarking on some turf warfare.

I also, blissfully, visited Kiehl's yesterday. I spent 54$ on handcream. Fifty. Four. Dollars. This is what 54.00$ hand cream looks like.

I don't know that I come in physical contact with people often enough to justify having skin that soft.  But a girl hope to change that. With enough lip balm, eye cream, volumizer and body butter I will be irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment