Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back at Productivity- Commence Throwdown

So I think, after an extended battle with my immune system, with various innovative and unorthodox strategems employed by the defending armies, the antagonistic rhinovirus is retreating.

AKA, after spending all day sleeping yesterday - I mean, quite seriously, sleeping in until 10:00, and then falling back asleep from 1:00 until 5:00, I saw about 3 hours of sunlight - I am finally back to normal productive capacities.

With this newly re-found productivity, I have ample projects on my plate. In addition to a class presentation on Friday and getting back on top of my thesis research, I am engaged in a fun new challenge with Mr. J. Moustachioed Choptiany (see: An End to Movember). I call it:

I think I am likely imbuing this new camaraderie building experiment with more competition than Chopper. Which means
I WIN.
The idea is simple. Every other Sunday, one of us will choose a recipe that each of us will have to prepare within the week. We both prepare, take notes, compare findings. The idea is to keep us expanding our culinary horizons, trying new foods and keeping us from reverting to endless pizza dinners in Chopper's case and pasta with soy sauce in mine (my ultimate don't-give-a-fuck dinner, recipe courtesy of Mama Black).
You will all be kept abreast of how this experiment transpires. Ladies and gentlemen - to your crockery!

No comments:

Post a Comment