Monday, January 24, 2011

Throwdown Round 1: Sweet Potato Burritos

So this is the first week of Chopper and I's Culinary Throwdown, and I took it upon myself to choose the recipe. Chopper is, of course, a vegetarian, so I turned to the collection of vegetarian recipes on allrecipes.com. After skipping past all the very highly rated salads, I came across a recipe which piqued my interest: Addictive Sweet Potato Burritos.

Chopper suggested I open up the challenge to my reader base, which I must have given him the impression was vaster and more dedicated than I assume it actually is, so that you can throwdown with us. Who doesn't love a little throwdown? Weak people and pacifists, probably.

The link to the recipe is up there, and if you want to join - awesome! The plan is to wait until both the Chop and I have cooked the recipe, which we are welcome to alter however we see fit, then post the findings (plus lovely photos courtesy of the, I don't lie, "Food" function on my camera).

Happy cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do want to join!

    These sound delicious and perfect for this "frosty's balls" weather.
    I wish my camera has a "food" function. Good thing my life does.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! Although, I've been rather flaky lately...I mean, as usual. But I'm so in!

    ReplyDelete