Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Evil Ways

My darlings.
As I far too often feel compelled to do, I apologize for my blogging absence.
Un
For
Give
Able

But this is not the only evil to which my title refers. Last night the ultimate perk of living in Calgary reared it's head - that's right boys and girls, I gots to go to a concert. And not just any concert. A Santana concert. Holy shit. I wont pretend I knew every song, or could even understand a lot of his inspirational, peace-promoting message (I felt like I was at Woodstock. Seriously. "We've got to think and put out positive energy and love. It's not that far out, man." Direct. Quote), but he was truly sensational. So skilled. Great show.

I am also tackling a third evil (ok, this analogy is beginning to wear thin, but bear with me) - I am going to finally tackle my running demon. Yule, who has also moved to Calgary - hooray - and I have decided that goal oriented running is our best plan to get in shape. So she and I are starting today to train for the Robert Hamilton Memorial 5 mile run on October 22nd.

I am quaking in my booties.

Fun posts will abound in future, I promise - this was basically to assure you that I am still alive.

Hi.


No comments:

Post a Comment