Monday, March 21, 2011

I jynxed it...

 ...snow

Good thing all I have to do today is curl up with Salk Viertel's amazing autobiography. I need to read 250 pages of it today, or else I'm utterly screwed, but it is still a pretty pleasant task.

I miss my cat, who is still in exile at my brother's apartment until my landlord fixes my bathroom ceiling, which collapsed, if I didn't mention it, while Kathy was visiting, courtesy of a leak. While I was in Halifax, She Ra at Cameron's, they came in and fixed the leak from my upstairs neighbour's bathroom, and had just been waiting for the plaster to dry before patching up my ceiling. 

Water, of course, started coming through again today. At least 2 more weeks until I am reunited with my one true, albeit fickle, love.

Sigh. Come on, Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment